AmeriSource HR Consulting Group
As a human resource outsourcing and consulting firm, we provide HR professionals a truly unique work experience where they can use their expertise and tap into their love of helping organizations enhance their culture, exceed their dreams, and create safety in ensuring compliance. With a variety of clients, the opportunities are limitless. As a team, there is very little we have not dealt with.
We hire spectacular people so we can cultivate the most spectacular team! Every member of our AmeriSource family is passionate about the work we do and looks forward to the ways we can change the face of HR every single day. Whether internally or externally, we pride ourselves on being real.
We work with companies of all sizes both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations nation-wide. Our services range from developing a solid HR infrastructure, providing employee relations assistance, training to recruiting, compliance audits and management of the entire HR function.
Have an impact and add value. Our mission is to not only satisfy our clients, but to delight them. By leveraging our expertise, we are able to add strategic value and have an immediate impact on their organizations.
Enjoy flexibility and autonomy. We know that work is not your only commitment in life and we are ok with that. At AmeriSource, you will have the flexibility to manage your own full-time schedule. Our team members are trusted to fulfill their responsibilities and serve their clients in the best way they know how.
No “Groundhog Day” syndrome. At AmeriSource, we are exposed to numerous industries, corporate cultures and facets of HR. We thrive on variety and multi-tasking because it helps us stay well rounded. Every day will be a little different, so if you love routine and going to the same place every day, we’re sad to say that this is not the job for you.
Learn more about us.
We look forward to learning more about you. View our openings and submit your resume to Careers@amerisourcehr.com.
This is an exciting 100% remote opportunity for a Payroll Specialist who is looking to up their game!
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist, who is ready to jump in and use their skill set to provide payroll services to multiple clients through a variety of payroll systems. You also love building relationships and improving processes! As our clients outsourced payroll specialist, you are often the face of our company and we want you to not only use your payroll skills, but also your communication and process improvement skills.
- Process multiple client payrolls based on set processing schedule utilizing various payroll platforms.
- Receive employee time, production, and payroll data from clients.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- May assist with entering employee information into the payroll system.
- Utilizing internal process, track payroll action requests such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update client tasks.
- Record and maintain client information for payroll records in their client site, other systems as needed.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters.
- May assist with or conduct verifications of employment, garnishments.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process, disseminate to the team, update payroll SOP’s and assure payroll system compliance.
- Update payroll system with benefits changes such 401K, medical deductions, unemployment taxes, etc.
- Associate degree in HR/payroll or related field, or experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education.
- Two years' experience in Payroll administration
- Experience in a variety of payroll systems; Paycor, iSolved, Paylocity, ADP, UKG preferred.
- Multi-state payroll experience preferred.
- Experience with all MS Office Suite, Office 365
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
A good specialist is someone who takes initiative and has great attention to detail. They are also personable and can take ownership of the client and vendor relationships on their assigned projects. They are able to navigate the complexities that come up in different payroll systems and work together with their team to come up with efficient and effective solutions.
Data is your 2nd language. You can take data from one system and identify any issues or holes and find reports to patch them. You are able to use tools and formulas in excel in order to eliminate human error in correcting, merging or validating data.
You’re a team player and that includes your clients. You see yourself as an extension of their team in the payroll. You’re a quick thinker but thorough in thought process.
You work independently. We are a team, but you will be working independently on many tasks. This doesn’t mean you are alone in them but that you take ownership in reaching out for help when you need it. We are here to support you but need someone who can communicate their needs in order to stay on track in project timelines.
You do what you say you’re going to do. We don’t want someone who says, “Yes I can absolutely get you that by the end of the day…” unless you actually can! Prioritizing your time and managing client meetings and tasks that need to be completed comes natural to you and you can communicate those timelines well.
DO YOU THINK YOU’RE OUR NEXT ROCKSTAR?
If you’ve made it this far you may be the one to go the extra mile and follow the steps below:
Email us at email@example.com
a. In the subject line, write “AmeriSource team, I’m your next rockstar and here’s why!”
b. In the body of your email, tell us why you’re perfect for this role - tell us more about your experience with Paylocity. What modules you are familiar with and if you have any experience with building out the system - your resume usually doesn't tell the story we want to hear.
c. Also include your resume as an attachment in the email.
d. Give us a little bit about you! You’re more than a body in a position to us, we want to make sure that we are the right fit for you as well!